The role of a family caregiver can be both very rewarding and challenging. Today, millions of Americans act as the primary caregiver for a loved one who is aging or who has a disability.
Information & Assistance Available
- Information about services available (e.g., chore services, home-delivered meals, adult daycare)
- Assistance in identifying service needs
- Referrals to local service providers
Family Caregiver Counseling
This counseling is provided to caregivers to assist them in making decisions and solving problems relating to their caregiver roles.
Respite Care Services
- Information about respite care services that provide a much-needed break from the daily challenges of caregiving.
- Help with finding resources to pay for respite care
Family Caregiver Support Groups
- A group of caregivers who want a safe place to talk about the stresses, challenges and rewards of being a caregiver.
Connect with your AAA to learn more.